Kik for PC No Download | Kik Login | Kik Online – Kik is no doubt one of the best messaging apps ever made on this planet. What this app does is, it lets you Instant-message your pals around the globe. (But you already knew that, right?)
What you don’t know is, use Kik on PC, I mean Use it on PC, without actually downloading Kik. (Damn! That’s possible?) Of course, it is, that’s what this guide will walk you through. On how to get Kik for PC No Download. Use Kik Login and Use Kik Online! (But how? Yeah I’m answering that!)
I know you’re desperate to use Kik on your PC, without downloading. But Why? Let me answer that for you.
Why Use Kik on PC Without Downloading
- Kik is addictive. And cell batteries? They run out, so it’s always better to use it on a computer, cause that way the batteries won’t run out.
- Computer screens are huge, compared to your cell devices. So you can view the media and video files sent to you on a bigger screen.
- Kik for PC No Download? Why? Well, of course, you wouldn’t want to download it. First, downloading consumed bandwidth. Second, downloading installs one extra application on your system. And third? Well, downloading is just so freaking last century, isn’t it?
What Makes Kik So Special To be Used on Pc Without Downloading
- Open Source: – You won’t believe it but, Kik is the Open source! Meaning, it’s source files, the codes, are open for public and can be accessed by you for free. Well, in a nutshell, and plain English, what it means for you is, Kik is free to be used!
- Open Invitations: – Kik lets you invite people to chat with you. So yeah you can chat with any damn person in the world you want, for free! And the best part? You can invite any person you want to chat with you on Kik, that too, for free of course! So yeah, no more “Ah damn my guy isn’t on Kik” or something like that. Because if they aren’t on Kik yet, just invite them.
- Third Party Integrations: – What if I tell you that you can connect Kik Messanger to third party apps like Instagram directly? Well yup, it’s possible! And it’s probably one of the rarest apps that have this feature. Most other leading instant messaging apps don’t have the guts to let you do this, but Kik? Well, it does. And if that wasn’t enough for you, it lets you share your files and media on those platforms, like Instagram, for free! Directly from your Kik account!
- Real-Time Notifications: – What makes Kik more interesting is the fact that, you get real-time notifications about your messages. If they get delivered, you get notifications. And as if that wasn’t enough to satisfy you, you get notified even when the user has read your message, in real time! Well yeah, now that makes conversations interesting, and that’s what Kik offers you! Got reasons not to go with it yet?
- Inbuilt browser: – Talking about Kik, you just can’t ignore this super awesome little thing about it. Kik has an inbuilt web browser inside the app itself. Meaning you can browse the web, surf the internet right from inside the messenger. So need to check something out instantly? Can’t leave Kik o Well you don’t need to! Because you can browse the internet without leaving Kik too.
So see? Enough reasons to get the Kik Login and use Kik Online, without downloading on PC, right? Yeah, I feel that. In fact, those reasons are just a sneak-peek of what Kik’s capable of, so yeah read along.
Check Out: Kik for PC
Get Kik for PC No Download
Yeah just as I promised, and finally the section you’ve been eagerly looking up for. This section will help you regarding how to Get Kik for PC without downloading and use Kik Login and Kik Online. Computers? Well, they are fun, so that’s why I seriously believe you ought to use Kik on your PC, Period.
To get Kik Login on PC (Of course even without downloading, you’d need to login, right? ) And use Kik Online without downloading on your PC, you’d need to seek rescue with an Android emulator; that goes by the name of Manymo.
Just click on the link to head over to Manymo on your PC. Well, ManyMo is an android emulator, but what makes it super unique is that you don’t need to “download” it. Instead, it’s a virtual Emulator. So you can use apps on it without downloading it.
So here is How to Get Kik for Pc without Downloading
- Head over to ManyMo and Signup a free account.
- Download the Kik APK file from the Google Play store on your PC. This is the apk file we will be using with Manymo so make sure you save it carefully.
- So once you’ve signed up with ManyMo and have downloaded Kik APK, login to your ManyMo account. It will ask you to choose an emulator. My advice? Choose the emulator with the larger screen.
- Once your Manymo emulator is up and running, just upload the Kik APK file you downloaded couple minutes ago. Find it, and upload it to Manymo.
- Once you’ve uploaded it to Manymo, it’ll ask you to login. Well do that, login Kik using your normal Id-Password. Yeah, it even works with Kik online, so just login.
Done? Here’s how I see it. You got a ManyMo account, you downloaded Kik, you uploaded Kik to Manymo online, you logged into Kik. That’s right?
If yes, then you’d see that Kik loads up with Manymo just as it would on any other Android device! Problem solved! Now you can use Kik for your PC; No downloading shit ever bothers you again.
Was pretty simple huh? The above trick lets you use Kik Online. I hope this helped. Well, there are other Emulators for your help too if you wish to go for them, but nope I’d say to use Kik without downloading on your PC, going with ManyMo is one of the best options you’d get.