Download Retrica for PC (Windows 7/8/10) – Retrica Online: How to download & install Retrica on windows PC/laptop, Mac OS X and enjoy free editing. Retrica is a wonderful app to edit photographs. If you love taking photographs, then it is a must have app for you. Retrica is originally built for Android devices and therefore, you can get the app easily in the Google Play Store.
But would you like to edit the photograph that you click in a bigger screen, I mean in your Windows PC? If you answer is yes, then you are in luck because today in my post I will be telling you how can you the Retrica app on your PC. But before learning about the downloading procedure of Retrica for Windows PC, let us have a look at the features of Retrica.
Features of Retrica
Retrica has many awesome features. Go through the list of the features and then decide to have the app on your Windows PC.
- It has about 120 filters to choose from. Well, you will be now confused which filter looks better on the photograph because all the filters are simply fabulous.
- It gives you the free to choose real time filter which means you don’t need to spend editing your photographs after it has been clicked.
- You can click a photograph by applying a filter in real time.
- You can create private albums in the app; later you can share those albums with your loved ones.
- With just a single tap you can convert your photos and videos into GIF.
- You can now shuffle your filter just like you shuffle your music. Get ready to be surprised.
- You can use an original Retrica stamp to enhance the photographs.
- Share the photographs directly on your social media sites.
- If you are now impressed with the features, you can proceed to the next section, where I will tell you how you can use Retrica in your PC.
Check Out Related:
How to Download Retrica for Windows PC?
As I have already told you Retrica is an app meant for Android, you now must be thinking, how is it possible to use this app on your PC. The answer is you will need an Android Emulator to run the app on your Windows. An Android Emulator is a software that enables you to run Android-based apps on your PC. There are many Android Emulators which are available in the market, but if I have to suggest you one, then I will ask you to choose BlueStacks, simply because it is superb and is free. Now follow the steps mentioned below to have your dream app in your PC.
Step 1: Go to official website of BlueStack and download BlueStacks software on your PC.
Step 2: Install the app on your PC. The installation guidelines will appear on your screen, click pressing Next and accept all the terms and conditions. Once, the installation procedure is completed, the BlueStack icon will appear on your desktop.
Step 3: Click on the BlueStack icon which is present on your desktop.
Step 4: In the search box of BlueStack, search and enter Retrica.
Step 5: Click on the first shown result. The first result will surely be the official Retrica app.
Step 6: Download and install the app in your BlueStack.
Step 7: You can now open the Retrica app directly from BlueStacks.
Retrica photo editor for PC online >> http://photoretrica.com/
If you are having any difficulty in downloading the app from BlueStack, you can for the Retrica APK. Later on, you can install Retrica APK in your BlueStack.
Now let me give you few basic information about the app Retrica. The latest version of the app is Version 3.5.0. The app was last updated on 20 October 2016. The size of the app is 31.52 MB.
Now you have all the information that you need about Retrica and also the step guide to download and install the app on your PC. I have tried my best to simplify the steps but if you are still having a problem in using the app on your PC, then tell us about your issue in the comment section below. I will try my best to help you. Also, if you have managed to successfully use Retrica in your PC, don’t forget to share the post with your friends and family.