BHIM App Download for Android – Here’s a complete guide to download as well as install BHIM UPI application for Android and iOS platforms. Moreover, BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is today’s favorite most application which works depending upon UPI (Unified Payment Interface). Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi set the application for facilitating the cashless transactions. Earlier, there was severe demonetization and continuous issues over money deficiency in the country. To overcome all those endeavors, the Government decided to launch BHIM Application.
In the growing technology, there exist ample applications to send and receive money. There’s no need to carry hard cash. Frankly speaking, carrying money transactions online is faster as well as comfortable. Indeed, the application was as a part of Indian banknote sudden termination in the year 2016. The launch event was during Digi-Dhan event at Talkatora Stadium which is in New Delhi on 30th December 2016. In this article, you can get neat and straightforward step-by-step procedure to BHIM App Download for Android/iOS platforms. Along with the installation process, you can also get the way to send as well as receive money on BHIM UPI Application.
BHIM App Download for Android and iOS
Further, BHIM UPI application is also interoperable with the other UP apps as well as bank accounts. NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) built the application. This application works correctly to serve the Government of India. After installing the app from Google Play Store on your device, you need to register using your bank account. Then you have to set UPI PIN (Password) for a bank account. Indeed, your mobile phone number is your PA (Payment Address). So you can make money transactions easily.
It’s notable that the mobile number which you use to register on BHIM application should match with the phone number in your bank account. As of now, the application supports to make transactions from the single bank at each time. Also, if you wish to alter the bank while using BHIM UPI, you can select respective bank account from the drop-down list.
There is a number of banks which support BHIM Application, such as:
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda as well as Canara Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Andhra Bank
- Also, Bank of India
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- DCB Bank
- Also, Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Federal Bank
- IDBI Bank as well as ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Also, IDFC Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Also, Karur Vysya Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- South Indian Bank
- Also, RBL Bank
- State Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Furthermore, Standard Chartered Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Besides, United Bank of India.
Features of BHIM Application
- Your device needs to have good internet connection to run BHIM UPI application and make money transactions successfully.
- With this app, you can send as well as receive money quickly.
- Also, you can keep checking your bank account balance.
- Along with your phone number, you can also create custom PA (Payment Address).
- On BHIM Application, you can keep track of the transaction details.
- Moreover, the app allows you to scan QR code. It makes PA entry so fast. Traders can print their respective QR code easily for display.
- It’s notable that the transaction limit is Rs. 10,000 maximum for each transaction, whereas Rs. 20,000 for the day (24 hours).
- As of now, the supportive languages on BHIM application are English as well as Hindi. Soon, you may get more languages.
How to download and install BHIM Application for Android and iOS Platforms?
Here’s a simple process to BHIM App Download for Android and iOS operating systems.
- On your Android device, in menu options, go to Google Play Store application. Whereas if you are using iPhone, then open iTunes App Store.
- If you have already been using the app, then no problem. Otherwise, you have to sign up using your Google Account (Android) or Apple Account (iOS).
- In the search bar, search for BHIM UPI Application.
- Choose the app from the autosuggestion list.
- Click on Install button.
- Now, click on Accept button to start the installation process.
- After successful installation of the app, open it on your device and carry money transactions quickly and more securely.